The Cocoa Beach Pier
The Cocoa Beach Pier, a world-famous landmark located on Florida’s scenic Space Coast, spans 800 feet over the Atlantic. This popular destination, established in 1962 is home to restaurants, bars, shopping, and live music. The pier offers great fishing, with rental equipment available right on the pier. Beachgoing essentials like beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rent, and fresh water showers are available to rinse off after a day at the beach. Lifeguards are staffed year round, and the beaches feature regulation volleyball courts and some of the most exciting surfing on the East Coast!
- Rikki Tiki Tavern – Enjoy and ice cold beer while sitting 800 feet over the Atlantic ocean
- Pelican Bar & Grill – Ocean view that specializes in fresh seafood, burgers and hand crafted drinks.
- Keith’s Oyster Bar – Only open air seafood bar on the beach!
- The Boardwalk Bar – Enjoy your cocktail while taking in the ocean breeze.
- Sea Dogs – Best know for its beef hot dogs and Polish sausage